Benefits of Virtual Tours
How A Virtual Tour Benefits Your Marketing Program
- Home Buyers who used virtual tours as a significant portion of their home-buying experience spent an average of just 2 weeks with a REALTOR® looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet and spent an average of 7 weeks looking for their home. (2008 RIS Media)
- As of August 2006, over half of American adult internet users (61%) have taken virtual tours of another location online and on a typical day, more than six million people are taking virtual tours in cyberspace. (2006 Pew Study)
- According to the 2007 National Assocation of REALTORS® (NAR) Home Buyer and Seller Profile: for the first time ever, the Internet has tied with the agent for most important information sources used in the home search (84%). As of the end of 2007, 65% of agents have their own web sites.
- 79% of repeat buyers & 84% of first-time home buyers use the Internet to search for a home. (2006 NAR Survey)
- Images are one of the biggest reasons Internet marketing has become so popular. (2007 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)
- 54% of home buyers who are searching for their next home on realtor.com will not even look at a home unless there is a featured tour. (NAR, January 2006)
- The median income of Internet searchers is much higher - at $86,900 - compared with $50,400 among those who did not use the internet to search for a home. (2007 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)
- 96.2% of travelers use the Internet as a source of information when planning a trip. (2006 Pew Study)
- 84% of all buyers and 87% of first-time homebuyers use the Internet as an information resource during their search for a home. In the 25-44 age group, this number jumped to 91% of all homebuyers.
- Homebuyers use the Internet slightly more frequently (66%) than real estate agents (64%), and much more frequently than newspapers (17%), home magazines (10%), or television (2%).
- Only 1% of homebuyers did not find the Internet useful, and 100% of those who use a real estate agent to help them find a home take just two weeks to search on their own before contacting their real estate agent. 64% of all homebuyers used the FIRST agent they contacted.
- 33% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 19% using them at least a few times per week.
- 80% of Internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services. (2006 Pew Study)
- A compelling use of virtual tour technology will keep visitors on your site - and will also keep them coming back!
- In cyberspace, a site with a virtual tour and interactive media will receive 38% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. (2006 Pew Internet Life Study)
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- The daily cost for print advertising varies from $66-$150 per day and has a shelf life of about 30 days. Print advertising has a limited market penetration based on your distribution and does not allow the consumer to interact or engage with your product.
The cost of an online interactive virtual tour is about 27 CENTS per day and has a shelf life of 365 days with WORLDWIDE penetration.
The cost to interact with your client is MUCH less when you use online interactive media.
Professional photography will tell the true story of your listing or business. What story do you want to tell?
Call (508) 443-1332 or email us today and let us help you look your very best online!